Terms Used 0 Times
Terms & Conditions
1. All fares are subject to availability and restricted space.
2. The 10% discount offer is valid on return Motorcycle bookings for a bike plus rider for travel on the Harwich - Hook of Holland route.
3. Cabin accommodation is mandatory on overnight sailings.
4. Offer is valid for new bookings only and not in conjunction with any other offer or promotions including Tesco Clubcard Tokens.
5. Any discounts or points given are based on the fare before applying any fees and dues.
6. £10 service fee applies to non-web bookings.
50% OFFGet Deal
Terms & Conditions
Click here for up to 50% off Stena Line special deals.
From £129Get Deal
From £35ppGet Deal
From £15ppGet Deal
Terms & Conditions
1. Stena Line’s terms of business (which are available at): https://www.stenaline.co.uk/legal/terms-of-business
2. Day Trips are non-refundable.
3. Day Trips may be changed to another date, subject to availability.
4. Day Trips may be booked up to the day before departure i.e. not bookable on the day of departure.
Stena Line Related Brands
TJ Hughes Q Park Sixt Booking.com Thomas Cook Parkdean Resorts AllClear Travel Insurance Love Holidays Red Letter Days QEEQ DFDS Seaways Maple Parking Treasure Trails Alton Towers Jet2Holidays London Pass Lastminute.com Irish Ferries Robert Dyas MSC Cruises Cruise 118 SkyParkSecure eurocamp Wightlink Heathrow Express
Stena Line Related Categories
Savings available for 11/12/2023
|Total Stena Line offers:||7|
|Biggest Saving:||10% off discount|
|Consumer Ratings:||Average 5 stars rated|
Today's top Stena Line Discount Vouchers 🔔
|Discounts Description||Last verified||Offer type|
|Up To 25% Off Car Booking at Stena Line||12/11/23||deal|
|Up To 50% Off Special Offers at Stena Line||12/11/23||deal|
|10% Off On Holland Motorcycle And Rider Bookings at Stena Line||12/11/23||voucher|
|Ferries To Ireland One Way From £129 For Car And Driver at Stena Line||12/11/23||deal|
Stena Line is one of the major ferry operators in the world, and it was established in 1962. The firm is still run by members of the same family and has its headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden. It was founded on the principle that its members should care for their customers, for one another, and for the environment. The objective is to offer ferry transportation that is streamlined and affordable, in addition to making an unwavering commitment to safety, dependability, and the preservation of the environment.
As of right now, it has 37 vessels that cover 18 different ferry routes, which means that you can take a day trip or a short getaway to Ireland, Holland, France, or any other European country. You can depend on them to get you where you need to go because they have more than 25,000 sailings under their belt, 4300 personnel, and amazing costs. Also, they provide excellent customer service. Hence, regardless of whether you are travelling for business or pleasure, make advantage of one of our most recent discount coupons to receive an even better deal on your upcoming reservation.
1. To be the first to learn about exclusive deals and news, register your email on the website. Also, you'll be entered to win a round-trip boat ticket for two on any route.
2. You only have to pay the difference in ticket price if you need to change your reservation; there are no unpleasant admin costs.
3. To pay for your boat travel, you can exchange your Tesco Clubcard points of £10 are worth £30 towards your travel. Using these can result in savings of up to £105 for one leg of the trip and up to £210 on the return.
4. Simply book your journey on the Stena Line website to save £10 compared to doing so over the phone. It's that simple to save money.
5. Bringing your little child on their first vacation? Good news! Children under the age of three can travel for free.
6. Pets can also travel for free, not just children! That's right, you can save money by not hiring a cat sitter and bring your pet along. You can leave your pet in the car or bring them with you in a carrier case; on the majority of routes, you can even put them in an onboard kennel for free!
7. Why not sign up for the Extra loyalty programme if you are a frequent traveller? Every time you take a journey, you will earn points that may be redeemed for discounts on future excursions; in addition, you will receive exclusive onboard member offers and a host of other enticing advantages. Joining is at zero cost to you at all! Plus, if you earn enough points, you will be automatically upgraded to Stella Line's Extra Gold, which comes with even more benefits, such as free seats in the exclusive Stena Plus lounge, additional ways to earn and spend your points, and even more vouchers of up to 50%. If you earn enough, you will be automatically upgraded.
8. You may make the most of your time spent travelling with by relaxing and taking advantage of the complimentary big screen experience. On all of their routes, Stena Line shows a wide variety of movies, ranging from old favourites from your youth to the most recent major motion pictures.
Don't waste time hunting for deals - let our smartsaver browser extension do it for you.
Be one of the many people who have already discovered the benefits of our free extension by downloading it today.Get Extension